For more detailed info, including RBO beach volleyball rules, check out the Tournament Rules.
- LOCATION: Rehoboth Beach, DE (south end of the beach – near Prospect)
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Friday, June 16 – Registration Party @ The Pond (7:30-10PM)
- Saturday, June 17 – Tournament @ Rehoboth Beach (9AM-6PM)
- Saturday, June 17 – Tournament Awards Party @ The Pond (8-10PM)
- FORMAT: Quads (4s) – B & BB divisions (max of 5 players per team)
- Doubles – B, BB & A divisions
- Pool play matches and single-elimination playoffs
- NAGVA ratings will be enforced; FIVB rules of play followed for tournament play
- COST: $45 per player (no matter the format or division)
- A part of the proceeds will be donated to Camp Rehoboth
- BOXED LUNCH OPTION: Will be made available (at an extra cost) for players who register.
REGISTRATION OPEN FROM MONDAY, MAY 8 TO FRIDAY, JUNE 2, 2017
(FULL REGISTRATION DETAILS LISTED ON REGISTRATION FORM)
Registration, Payment and Rosters
- Registration is now open, and will remain open until the division caps are reached (no later than June 2, 2017).
Team Captains will provide their team members with the registered team name.
Team members register individually below, each paying $45/player. Please make sure to denote your CORRECT team name!
Once all players have been paid and confirmed, team captains will be made aware their team has successfully registered.
How are the player ratings determined?
If players have a current NAGVA/USAV rating (B/BB/A/AA), that will be used. Otherwise, the NAGVA skills questionnaire will be used as a benchmark.
What rules will be utilized for the tournament?
We will be following the most current FIVB outdoor beach volleyball rules. They can be found here: FIVB Beach Volleyball Rules: 2017. Please familiarize yourself with them.
What if I need a team?
Players without a team, and teams seeking players, may post on the tournament Facebook group; be sure to include your NAGVA/USAV rating (or estimate).