- Friendly 1-day indoor volleyball tournament organized by DCPVL
- 3 competitive divisions: A, BB and B (USAV/NAGVA ratings)
- Max. 8 teams per division
- Pool Play followed by single elimination Playoffs (best 2 out of 3 sets)
- 8:15am: Check-in
- 9:00am: Pool Play starts
- Raymond A. DuFour Athletic Center – Catholic University of America (CUA)
- 600 Taylor St NE, Washington, DC
- Anyone can register and play, provided they are at least 18 years old on the day of the tournament
- There are no gender requirements
- How much?
- $200 per team up to 7 players; additional players incur a fee of $35 per player above 7 players, with a maximum of 10 players.
- Payment due by March 9th at 12pm
- Check out the Spring Fling Facebook Group
The registration process is similar to years past.
- Fill out a roster form with all of the required information, and email your completed roster to the Tournament Director, Jesse Anderson, no later than 11:59pm on March 4, 2018.
- Then pay for your team using the PayPal links below. If you have over 7 players on your team, also use the extra player PayPal link to pay for each additional player over 7.
- Teams will be confirmed as they pay.
Please feel free to reach out to Jesse Anderson with any questions.
Confirmed Teams Include:
B Division: Harrisburg Swallows, Baltimore Beaches, DC JAB
BB Division: Girls from Ipanema, Baltimore Destiny Hookers
A Division: DC Train WREQ, DC Victorious Secret
Tournament Fee Payment:
Extra Player Fee:
Pool play results will be posted in the gym after the conclusion of pool play. The resulting seeds will be used to build the Single Elimination brackets.