- Friendly 1-day indoor volleyball tournament organized by DCPVL
- 3 competitive divisions: A, BB and B (USAV/NAGVA ratings)
- Max. 8 teams per division
- Pool Play followed by single elimination Playoffs (best 2 out of 3 sets)
- 8:15am: Check-in
- 9:00am: Pool Play starts
- Raymond A. DuFour Athletic Center – Catholic University of America (CUA)
- 600 Taylor St NE, Washington, DC
- Anyone can register and play, provided they are at least 18 years old on the day of the tournament
- There are no gender requirements
- How much?
- $220 per team up to 7 players; additional players incur a fee of $35 per player above 7 players, with a maximum of 10 players.
- Payment due by March 29th at 12pm.
- Check out the Spring Fling Facebook Group
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place teams.
Registration for the fourth annual Spring Fling tournament is open. Team rosters are available here. Please submit your complete rosters to Jesse Anderson at email@example.com no later than Sunday, March 24th. Failure to provide a roster by this date may prevent your team from participating in this year’s tournament.
Teams are confirmed as they pay.
B Division: 1st Place: Harrisburg Swallows; 2nd Place: DC Bottoms Up
BB Division: 1st Place: DC LIT; 2nd Place: DC VPL
A Division: 1st Place: DC Shank U, Next; 2nd Place: DC Train WREQ
Thanks to all who came out and played this year!